Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Inspiration self dedication

Dedicate my life to succsess.Illustrate my goals in life,my desiers and aspirations.
Lead my child into ominous life ,nuturing him with a patient and understanding heart.

Giving him deffinition by setting examples in order for him to lean toward my exspectations.Setting the stage for his future giving him somthing to look forward to.Leadining him in the path of glory away from some of life hardest struggles.

By the grace and goodness of all the wonders of God,grant me serinity, give me clarity in the surerity of your love, mercy and security through the darkest hours of life's journeys.


Let the heavens open up doorways that ececpt me.Guide my thoughts when I am weary and my footsteps when i may waver.Bring my soul to thee O'lord in its due season rejoicing in thy countenace. Basking inside the light and glory of my creators mercy for all the days of our lives.

Amen

3 comments:

Adam Nathanson said...

Nana,
I thought of the theme of this post today when I heard a radio show called "Justice Talking." The guest on the talk show said that not only do some kids have to break through the glass ceiling when they go to college, their parents also have to strengthen the floor. I feel that what I do for my kids helps provide a stronger floor for them to land on, should they ever fall.
Adam

Truly Yours....Nana said...

Thank your for your comment , I really appreciate it. Forgive me for my abscence of class attendance
and my delayed response to the essay question last week . My response will be posted tonight,and I do have access to today's class post"got to love the net".Well hope you enjoy my essay and have a wonderful holiday.

J Seward said...

3 Its was good but try to keep it a little short think about the reader haveing to read more essays in very little time short and sweet is just as good