Monday, November 12, 2007

A poem of mine

Discovering new powers , my brain on burn out! My mind like a riddle, and without the answers that I behold many will be lost. But it is not using your mind if you tell all that you know of course. Most people dont think,and those that do dont take the time to find out why it is that they think the way they do. So the world around them remains a puzzle. At times I myself may falter or slip and actually there are times i'd deny this gift. Learning and mastering it seems to be most complexed.

2 comments:

Adam Nathanson said...

Nana,
Sometimes I feel this way too, with "my brain on burn out!" Some of my favorite poets are Martin Espada, Langston Hughes, Daisy Zamora, and Pablo Neruda. Do you have any favorites?
Adam

Truly Yours....Nana said...

Yes do have a few Langston is one Mya Angelo,Niki Giovanni are just a few that come to mind right away,Oh yeah Martin Luther King JR. Sojourner Truth,Betty Shabazz,Pablo Nerda is also good one I love poetry its like a great public whirlpool of amusment and emotions for any one to enjoy.